Thursday 17 October 2019

in Russia tonight

in Russia tonight
many of you are cuddling up with my words
so thank you all
how you found me I do not know
I hope you look at the Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

and click on the TRANSLATE button

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is over on my Wordpress as well in Russian Translation too

Perhaps I could beat Napoleon and conquer Mother Russia, but only with words and silly stories. Speaking of which I hope you liked the Falloff story from the other day , my Lech, Boris and Gregorgi stories might appeal to you all in Russia too, they are Polish, Ukrainian and Russian first cousins who make Vodka and have adventures. Great Cartoon series for Russia, I have written 10 stories so far.

What else can I say, we all need a lot of love in this world, especially now.
I hope that when you read my stories you laugh and say this Michael Casey is the most stupid person in the world, he knows nothing about anything, but he can make us laugh, here at the science school, or on the farm, or in building 21 far far away someplace in Russia not even on a map. But his dad used to look like a Russian in a huge coat his dad wore in Winter after he left the steel works. So maybe this Michael Casey isn't as rubbish as we think he is. Let's drink a toast to his Health, and maybe one day we'll get some Warley Woods Vodka made by Lech, Boris and Gregorgi.

















No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...