Saturday 19 October 2019

readers update

readers update

well over on Wordpress
https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

Bengali, Indonesian, Spanish, Polish and Arabic as well as Russian translations are being read. So everybody scream and shout and let this fat genie out.
You are all having a dubious pleasure, reading my stuff. A few thousands or 10s or thousands of you. But I want the World to read my stuff.                    The fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham, me.
and yes I really will do what I said I'll do in my Typepad.

Though folks need to hurry up, today was a pain day for a finish, it's a sine curve of pain, or merry go round, or roulette wheel of pain, where and when in stops/starts on my body nobody knows.

Russia is reading a piece about Humility  here on Blogger, they are also reading lots of other stuff. So thank you, are you language students?

Anyway we did not buy that house either, but my daughter insists the steep one is actually at the bottom of our  garden even higher up the hill.
Tonight we have been moved in One year, after lots of updates to the home
thanks to a multinational workforce. Especially Carol from Poland.

and yes this photo of a "shack" really was my mother's home. Though now the shack is gone, but the rocks form the porch of my cousin's house.
Go to Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Eire
follow the sea road to till the slip way and there you will find it. If you look carefully. It is the most beautiful spot on earth. Cromane Lower
I can see it on Google Earth and so can you.
Over the bay is Inch,  and that's where Ryan's Daughter was filmed.
And if you ever do go across the sea to Ireland you can take me. Though I'd prefer a 5 star hotel. There are 2 in Killarney nearby. BIG HINT.

I really do thank each one of you individually for reading my stuff, I'd kiss you all, well just the ladies. I don't have demographics for who you are, just the where and languages being read. But I do sincerely thank you.
Yes I'd like to be paid etc, but that'll take a miracle and I think I've had all my luck already in this life. An end to my chronic pain would be nice, but I have to carry on bitching about it, as I know it will never end.

I don't know what I'll write about tomorrow, it's more fun for me just taking off the blindfold in my mind and then diving into the swimming pool of my imagination. Hoping that doesn't sound too pretentious, but it is the way I work, or rather write. Everything first draft, I don't have the energy of will power to rewrite.



No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...