Wednesday 16 October 2019

Chicago

Chicago

I saw a Rockumentary about the band Chicago just
so in the morning I could do a piece on Music

though I did have an idea for Trump as an After Dinner Speaker

Though I may need Lenny Bruce to help me with the dialogue, as  I said to somebody somewhere today, hello to them if they are tracking me down

so that's all for today, I spotted somebody clicked on my contact page over on
Wordpress,  email:  michaelgcasey@hotmail.com with a good subject line

Other than that send a comfortable big car to my house.

And say DEC PDP 1170 so I know it's you, whoever you are

I have to go to bed now and share my bed with Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Will Young, 3 in my bed. Just their voices to distract the Tinnitus till exhaustion leads to sleep.  I also have Gerry Rafferty share my bed too, his guitar gets in the way, but his voice is soothing, but don't get your big toe stuck amongst the strings.

Surreal enough, study Spike Milligan  for homework.











No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...