Saturday 12 October 2019

K2 best Kdrama I've seen so far + Shep Smith Fox News

K2  best Kdrama I've seen so far  +  Shep Smith Fox  News

well South Korea, India and Canada are some of this morning's readers

first off K2 is the best Kdrama I've seen so far

I've saved the last episode to watch today, as a treat after I buy duck spring rolls

K2 is like James Bond but on steroids

Anna I love you, come and live with me, ditch K2, if only,   SIGH

Great stuff everybody should try Kdramas

Now Shep Smith is a great tv Journalist I used to watch him for years

He was so nice, I thought he must be gay, as he is just so nice, and I guessed right

Shep Smith was perfect at explaining things, I even want to have him as  a guest appearance

in Tears for a Butcher, when or if I finally  get around to writing  it

Whatever Shep does next I wish him well, I hope another network picks him up

Though he may decide to teach Jouralism

I know all the jokes about Fox, but he really was good

And no he hasn't sent me an  envelope to say this, though I would  accept one,

my address is

Trump tower, by the dustbins, next to the open sewers.

I have to get dressed now, after a SSS, *** shower and shave

and Anna in Korea, I love you

K2 that haircut she gave you makes you look like a Kpop star





Image result for anna from K2

Image result for anna from K2

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...