Wednesday 23 October 2019

23rd Oct 2019 update

well I hope you all liked yesterday's piece "what use am I..."

I could say the same thing about myself tonight

the pain monster has descended so I'm not in the mood for writing

yes it probably bores you, but it pains me literally

somebody over on my Wordpress liked my Singing Newsreader an old story

So it's interesting to see what you all like and 

whether or not an old story pops up

So come back tomorrow and see what's served up on the page

Enjoy me while I'm here, though some of you might be happier if

I did not bother, you are all so unkind.

here's an old photo from the old house , march 2018 I think


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...