Sunday 27 October 2019

Dr Michael Casey PhD of Kdramas

Dr Michael Casey PhD of Kdramas

do you think I should study Kdramas at PhD level

I'm watching loads of them

OH My Venus my current 16 hours series is my Fav now

the fat female lawyer hooks a martial arts hunk who turns out to be heir

to a big company.

his weakness is pain attacks to his leg

so obviously I can connect with that.

so now all I need is my own Korean girl who'll accept my sine curve of pain attacks. Or maybe that only happens in tv land, in Korea.

and not down our take away.





No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...