Saturday 5 October 2019

USA v Germany race to read me today

USA v Germany race to read me today

so it's nice to see the figures today.

Over on Wordpress 5 different Translations being read in a day of

The Butcher The Baker The Undertaker

as well as that multiple downloads in many languages too

So when will you all start to tell your Media and FaceBook friends to come

and join the Party here and on my Wordpress

Meanwhile I'm watching K2 my latest Korean K drama , watched 2 hours of it  so far with lots of action and Classical Music in English, very stylised too, almost ballet in the action scenes.

Life is strange and coincidences occur,  so it's strange that 5 people I know or have met in my past all live in the same street as I do. It's like God is playing chess with my street and my life.

I'm still wondering what will happen next with my life. Elton John prayed he'd live longer to see his kids grow up when he was sick a few years ago, his book is out now and it's all over the Newspapers. Elton is still with us TG.
My own prayer would be Health too, perhaps I could live till I reach 100, and finally do something useful with my life. Don't laugh, God is good as my mother always said, maybe I finally get recognition and reward.

I'll write something new in the morning maybe, like I said before I'm not as driven, with 1,500,000+ words under my belt, there's plenty for you all to read and catch up on.  Maybe a new Totoro story. Our cat seems to be more and more fluffy and her coat brighter, maybe it's the new cat food. She is still deadly as the pigeons can testify. I wonder has somebody being feeding Totoro our cat Comfort instead of Milk. Comfort is a brand of white coloured fabric conditioner by the way. Which reminds me I need to empty the washing machine now, a hausfrau's work is never done.

I may even do some poetry for you all in the morning. Tinnitus means I spend 5 hours trying to get to sleep, then once I'm totally exhausted I actually sleep. But I still then wake up every 2 hours. But if you see me in the street you would never know. Appearances are Deceptive, always.

Stay Happy and Be Good as ET once said

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1





 

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...