Saturday 27 October 2018

it feels like Christmas

it feels like Christmas in our house,
why, well the cat has come home and Totoro is sniffing around,we even took a chance and let her out in the new garden with my small daughter following closely behind.

my wife's christian take away friend gave us a microwave as a moving in present, so a big thank you to her. You could say it feels  a bit like Chinese New Year too.

all in all a very nice day. We even got a touch of snow too, christmas snowflakes.

my pain attack decided to pay a visit too, but that's part of my life too. I just hope I don't frighten my new neighbours when I scream.

The speed on the broadband seems to have picked up too, so all in all things are looking good, if only my reflection as just as appealing.

Some very far fetch places are reading my stuff lately so hello to all of you all over the world, from Korea to Honduras, to Serbia and Italy and Brazil, not forgetting Russia and USA, Canada.
Does our mother know you waste your time reading my rubbish?
By the way that sounds like a Queen song,  and somebody once said that 30 years ago I used to look like Freddy Mercury, ok, use your imagination. Now I'm just a George Clooney lookalike.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0


time for painkillers and bed, I had hard boiled eggs for dinner, so that'll keep me warm in the night. Luckily I never smoke in bed....











No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...