Wednesday 24 October 2018

Frightening the Boyfriend

Frightening the Boyfriend

now this will be what I will write about next.

I met the "boy" yesterday, so I'll have more to say later, after I go to the shops, the far shops that is, once I S S S, which is s((( , shower and Shave, though S is a key word. I've not tried out my new route yet, all downhill then the bus, yes the bus back up the hill. We have Sherpas living next to us you know, in the cold weather with my heart and arthritis etc I have to watch it. No beautiful Amazon will rescue me, the only Amazon I get is Amazon parcels delivering the new bits and pieces.  I nearly had a   collapse after man  handling a desk together, with the aid of my two daughters last night, I used to be as strong as an Ox, now I just smell like one.

Just waiting  for a few things to climb the hill to our new living room, you would think chairs could walk here themselves, they do have legs after all. Then we'll all be back together, one big happy
So come back later in the day and I may have put it down on paper.

Michael Casey
the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

though I was called Sir |Polar Bear today, as I have a Polar Bear top on.
















No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...