Tuesday 16 October 2018

Building a wardrobe

Building a wardrobe

just trying to build a wardrobe out of chickenwire, well it looks like that to me.

Sadly my strength isn't  what it used to be, that's disheartening but I still am Birmingham's answer to George Clooney, only I have Tinnitus which seems to be getting worse, but at least I have loads of music to listen to which distracts me from the Tinnitus. Taylor come out of those woods and sing, and welcome to Birmingham by the way.

I have a few things I may donate to the charity shop, or Shrek as  I am about his size, such as a Winter coat which is so heavy and irritates my scar tissue. Though the local dog walker is my size so I may offer him first refusal. Or I could just keep it as a duvet.


this is me as a centrefold, it was me they were singing about, an Angel

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...