Friday 26 October 2018

Snow Blind

Snow Blind, well the new study is just so white, I'm half expecting to see a Japanese lady and a piano. I am a bloke in shades, no piano, but I do have a Shanghai lady.

I have to change my seating angel so I can look out the window and watch passers by. But the area is so much quieter,  only the man trap of a letter box makes noise, I thought it  was a present from the Slav cousins, they do look after me so well. Then went back to the woods sniggering when the boyfriend left the other day. Though the boyfriend did return to coach A level Maths mechanics to my daughter and a bit of GCSE stuff to my younger daughter.

Now I'm settling in to the new house, though the pain monster does keep me away for hours before I can   get to sleep, finally.

I spotted UAE reading my stuff so hello to them, I suppose they pitch tent, raise the solar panels before sitting down for tea or is it coffee? Then they read another of my tales, is that a punishment or a relief? God Bless them  anyway, all readers everywhere are most welcome. They get sandstorms which are blinding so they will understand the whiteout I'm getting here in my new study.

Taylor Swift is singing as I talk to you, I may steal her lipstick, a nice red will do wonders for me look as I shop down the High St, I am still really enjoying all the new music. I did do my first shopping test to the main shops, 10 mins all downhill. Then I took the bus back up the hill, I'm no Kate Bush, no running up hills for me. I did tell you my sister in law looks a bit like Kate Bush, though she does call me Babushka, or is that just because I look like an old woman?

If you are new to my writing, then google Joyce Grenfell  and Ronnie Corbett on occasions my writing style is like their bastard child. Just watch their monologues and all will be revealed.

Sorry for the pause I had to hang up my damp knickers, I brought the washing in but I needed to hang it up on our drier. In the olden days it went up to the ceiling, ours is just in the window by the back door. Then I thought of my UAE readers so I stopped for a coffee too. Though it might just  be a bored girl at a hotel reception,  and not Omar Sharif who is reading me.

Well I'll finish for now, I may write my 3rd new house piece later, that's if the pain monster does not grab me by the Ghoulies, it's Halloween  Party night for kids over here.

TTFN

Michael Casey

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1540463813&sr=1-1









No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...