Tuesday 30 October 2018

heads up a new Totoro story later


heads up a new Totoro story later


heads up a new Totoro story later
well I had some good sleep last night, still in 2 hour segments, but good otherwise. So Totoro will be telling her story later on. Tororo greets the hill.

ttfn

here’s some google translations to read till I get back to you all


BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

this is me as a centre fold what do you think, am I the new Burt Reynolds?




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...