hello from the new house

Nice to know  I’m corrupting Mexico  and Italy simultaneously, Russia is reading too. MEANWHILE
Totoro our Japanese named cat is hiding under a bed upstairs as she has been brought to the new house for the first time. A fairy godmother named Fran has also paid us a visit. Carol our Polish builder had done an almost final tidy up. A very nice little old lady passed by so I introduced her to Carol, as he can do some work for her. I also introduced her to my Shanghai China wife.  So a busy day in our new home.
My girls moved in last night and were eating roast chicken at 1.30am. I Had to get up for a pain killer,so I spotted them. New home same old pain. But at least we all got there in the end.
I hope the Future Writing I do amuses you all as much as the past stuff, so here’s to the next  1,400,000 Words. Which will take me up to my 27 book target, if you all remember my daughter said don’t die yet, just write 27 books. Which was her way of saying stay alive longer, I am writing 17 Again as we speak. So as Barry White dings in the background, I’ll love you just the way you are.

Michael Casey

Leave a Reply