Tuesday 16 October 2018

HOUSE madness

well new house, new reality.
lots of snagging, and bits and pieces left to get
happy that the whole world is still reading my stuff
not yet back in the groove
NO MONEY, not even down the back of the sofa
so all you hackers and spam writers don't even bother
though I know you will
you will just be deleted, resistance is futile, you will be deleted unread
donation offers are just a bad joke too
BUY MY BOOKS, that's the only way to give me money
but you won't
apart from that have a nice day
I have to finish sorting out the new wifi  or I'll jump ship again and again and again



this is me as a centrefold, am I am angel or just an owl



new study, ok where we ALL HIDE FROM THE WITCH

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...