Wednesday 17 October 2018

Crack the wifi

crack the wifi
I'll try and get my new wifi up and running tomorrow at the new place
so then I can write the first full proper piece at the new abode via the new wifi
It's nice to see Russia is reading me
Its nice to see anybody reading me
we had a giant spider running around so I hope it brings money
my mother used to say spiders brings money, so that's where that idea comes from
moving is just so expensive, especially as the wife takes the opportunity to change everything
the only thing she hasn't changed is me.
now i have to suffer plants, and a girlified new living space
at least we now have plenty of chair space,

so i'll love you and leave you, ok i'll just leave you

till whenever

michael



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...