Thursday 25 October 2018

happy bunny 25th oct 2018

happy bunny 25th oct 2018

well my desk is done as is my daughter's.

she  is studying her A levels


I'm amusing you, or is it deluding myself?

I'm  waiting in for parcels and receiving parcels of pain.

I've put the washing out on the umbrella washing line thing

She is studying Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Philosophy

I watch tv and radio news with  a smattering of online newspapers

Lifestyle

She has her whole life ahead

Me, I'm just heading  for my target.

She said 27 books

I've done 16 and 17 Again is half written.

So is that 10 and a half to go?

Then you will all be spared.

A big thank you to all the helpers in the home putting things together.

I used to be able to do everything now pain haunts me like a shadow

My scar tissue in my leg just flared on cue, Abba sings wishing she was somewhere else instead,

I just wish the pain was somewhere else instead, in somebody else's body.

But God is good as my mum used to say,  so I'll try and annoy you all with future further 10.5 books

Stay Healthy











No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...