Sunday 21 October 2018

in my new spot tomorrow

in my new spot tomorrow

I should be kind of set up in my new spot tomorrow
so by midnight tomorrow the first of my new life spots will be written, though new life is ironic as I'm so tired. Pain monster etc

new place is so much quieter, but had to get blackout curtains as the neighbour has lots of security and automatic lights. Struggling to remember the new Post Code or Zip code and house phone number.,
My daughter introduced me to The 1975 a band so I'm listening to them as I speak to you. The 1975, that's when I took my main exams. I later did Open University in History and Shakespeare. Everything else is a Rolling Stone attracting much moss.
I am very Eclectic and if it interesses  me I will remember it forever,  as you can tell from the material I write. Serious stuff I don't suck up at all, but trivia I remember forever. Which is I suppose the way a writer's mind is supposed to work.

go listen to The 1975 and tell them I sent you.

by the way some translations just click and read


BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...