Wednesday 11 April 2018

Zuckerberg and Trump Relax in the Sauna together

Those SOBs  wanted to know which Hotel I stayed in.
You should have said you were staying with me in The White Hotel
Is that a Trump Property?
It is for now, but its a bit of a dump.
I thought you were going to in Latin America
No I'm just talking dance lessons, I'm going to do Strictly Come Dancing in England
It wasn't on your Facebook Page
The Hockey Mum removed it, she said it was demeaning
So you came to the Sauna
Yes me and 150 secret service
Is that them folding the towels?
No those are my statements for Meuller
If you don't sack him
That's not on my Facebook
Its on your call logs though
How did your session with the Senate go?
They believed my apologies, again, and again, and again.
Well it worked  for me before the election, grab and apologise.
I think they are a lot cleverer than they pretend to be
They have to act stupid or nobody will vote for them
Is that how you won?
No, I just tell the truth.
Zuckerberg chokes and secret service have to slap his back and burp him like a baby.
Can you recommend a good lawyer asks Trump.
As mine keep on getting arrested or just refuse to defend me.
I have my own but if you look on Facebook I'm  sure you'll find millions.
They will all pass the Wall test asks Trump.
I don't know what you mean replies Zuckerberg.
Don't do that innocent stuff with me shouts Trump.
Will they pass the Wall test?
Do you mean can they play squash?
I'm not talking about squeezing into the back of a truck either.
Will they pass the wall test?
Are you perhaps talking about Immigration?
Yes.
I have no opinion one way or another on that subject.
You should be a Politician snarls Trump.
Pope Francis appears in shorts and throws a bucket of ice cold Holy Water over both of them.


It'll leave it there for tonight as I have to sleep.

p.s. over on my Wordpress site are109pieces of writing including novel in full,
https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com
 In Spanish and German  The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...