Sunday 8 April 2018

Just a QUICK thank you to my wordpress readers

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

the link above is to my wordpress site, its full of stuff

At the moment 300 readers in a couple of days for my German Translation of

The Butcher The Baker and  The Undertaker

all of the readers seem to be in USA too.

There is also a Spanish translation of my comic novel on my Wordpress site too

So if you have Latino relatives in USA  tell them to take a peek.

Though obviously I'd prefer you all to BUY all my books on Amazon


https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

but  thanks for reading my stuff and  maybe finally I'll get discovered instead of just stolen.

Tomorrow 9th April 2018 would have been my mother's Birthday , 98 if still alive.

But I know she's in Heaven praying for my Health.

I still dream of living in a bigger house and having a black dog.

Though like  Antonio Banderas I realise life is short, he had his heart attack and I had my quadruple heart bypass.


the stone building is where my mum was born in 1920 and lived with 9 siblings  till 12 years old. Cromane Lower County Kerry Eire.

Mum used to say there were many mansions in Heaven so the image of the fancy house is a mansion I'd love to live in IF I sold some books. Its in B17 Birmingham on Rightmove.
If you are Rupert Murdoch my fee for my writing is a house,the one below, a dog, the one below. Plus a car for my daughter once she learns to drive. The money we can argue about. And yes, I'd use some money to help fund a Pain Relief Centre, perhaps donate to Birmingham Medical School. But all this is a dream till somebody opens the door to let my talent through. The  only reality is my pain and my writing.

Image result for black labrador

Picture 2

No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...