Friday 30 March 2018

Unshaved Profile 30th March 2018



https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

michaelgcasey

My blogs

About me

Gender MALE
Industry Arts
Occupation Humour Writer of 1,275,000+ Words spread over 30 years like butter, ok I'm just a housewife really, who writes while the breadwinner and kids are at work and school
Location Birmingham in England, https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC, United Kingdom
Links Audio Clip, Wishlist
Introduction I'm from Birmingham England, Don't confuse me with the Monk, or the Dublin guy or even the USA guy, all of the SAME name. They are NOT me, I did get 21,000 Polish readers in 3 weeks just by word of mouth when I put a Translation on my site. So join them and read my stuff. Prose is so pretentious, I write stuff. Good stuff, judging by the reader numbers. I STILL HAVE TO BE Discovered or Disinfected one or the other, As I am not on Anti-Social Media. List of my 15Books, written by me, Michael Casey The fat silver haired writer in shades. from Birmingham. 1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 2.Shoplife 3.Essays and Plays 4.Blogs 2011 5.300 and Not OUT 6.Shorts 2013 7.More Shorts 2014 8.Quick Stories 9.Still Alive 2015 10.Undiscovered Words 2016 11.Still Smiling 2017 12.Altogether Now 13.New Horizons 14.14 Up 15.15 Down *********** I've gone past 1,251,000 words now 10 Feb 2018 please buy a book as I have 2 teenage daughters and the bill for the shower is massive. my sites are these:- The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, Michael Casey from Birmingham England, michaelgcasey cartoons made with words
Interests Writing, watching films on tv with my girls. I'm from Birmingham England, Don't confuse me with the Monk, or the Dublin guy or even the USA guy, all of the same name. I am clean shaven. They are NOT me, I write Humour. I have written 1, 275, 000+ that's OVER ONE MILLION WORDS now https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/ it can translate just click on square in top right corner ******** List of my 15Books, written by me, Michael Casey The fat silver haired writer in shades. 1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 2.Shoplife 3.Essays and Plays 4.Blogs 2011 5.300 and Not OUT 6.Shorts 2013 7.More Shorts 2014 8.Quick Stories 9.Still Alive 2015 10.Undiscovered Words 2016 11.Still Smiling 2017 12.Altogether Now 13.New Horizons 14.14 Up 15.15 Down my sites are these:- The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, Michael Casey from Birmingham England, michaelgcasey cartoons made with words
Favourite Films Its a Wonderful Life, RED & Red2, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek films, The Quiet Man, and good Thrillers, Link is to 1950s Don Camillo film in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLf6VQyJJkE
Favourite Music Everything, I almost carried Eric Clapton's bag when I worked at a hotel 15+ years ago. CPNEC Bham. I did make him smile when I said my wife drove a Skoda. I like JMJarre. Annie Lennox, Clapton. Amazon has my books if you hack through the jungle
Favourite Books Don Camillo, The Book Thief, The Daily Telegraph and most online newspapers, Even the Guardian. Amazon has my books if you hack through the jungle

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...