Thursday 15 March 2018

From Ides of March to Saint Patrick's Day

This is me holding my pot, Pot Of Shamrock.  I have more growing in the yard but the cold and snow has killed it off but it will regrow it always does.

As for the Ides of  March will Putin's cronies kill him off, so they can keep their money in London and around the world. Strange things have happened. And yes we all think the terror in Salisbury was a diversion and and aid for Putin's election campaign.

As for us,  we spotted another house today, so we'll be looking at that on Paddy's Day 17th March.

Mine is still for sale if you want to buy the former home of the writer of all these:-

https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

An image posted by the author.

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...