Tuesday 6 March 2018

Hello Egypt and Turkey 6/mar/2018

Well its another day and before I hang out the washing in the back garden can I just
Welcome Egypt and Turkey to the readers club.
I'm slowly filling in the map of the world, so thanks to all of you.

It may just be that the cleaner in one county texted her cousin in another country and so all my readers are cleaners. But that's ok, I worked at Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC 2002 to 2005 so I'm one of you. Your intellect is not defined just by your work.Einstein was a clerk...

My dad was a Blacksmith and then a worker in a Steel Factory for 40 years, and he was no dunce.
One son went to Queens,Oxford another to Downing, Cambridge. (my brothers)
I've the "failure" with 15 books on Amazon and 30 years writing experience, with 20 years Radio listening Before I started to write.


https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

I may write something new later on, I only need a hour usually. So come back later, and text a few family all over the world. Then maybe when it's all shaded in I can persuade Rupert Murdoch to back me. Or any other Media company. Or I just may be whistling in the wind.
here's an old piece to keep you going

Happy Dreams Sleep Tight Nighty Night©
By Michael Casey
It’s in the press today how a psyco psyco  psychologists can read us while we sleep, they are still guessing while we are awake so now they know us while we are asleep, know not in the Biblically sense that is.
Positive body language, negative body language, neutral body language, open posture, closed posture. Snappy answers to stupid questions, to name but one Mad Magazine book. All this the psychologists know while we are awake, while we are being interviewed for that high powered job. At my GCHQ and MI5/MI6 interviews I sat there and folded paper into aeroplanes and threw them this way then that, just as James Bond in Skyfall did. He was interviewed after me you know, I gave him a few tips, SHAVE, Gillette G3 is good, one blade lasts      6 months.   I passed of course and I will spy for GB, I will be 0099 on account of my enormous belly and a love of 99 ice creams.
I did have the sleep test too. I totally confused them. I start lying on my belly, then I switch  to my back, I crunch up, then I do star jumps while I sleep. Then I get all angry and swear in my sleep, Judy Dench M my arse, she just stole my best dress, it should have been me M for MICHAEL.  I then fall into a deep deep slumber, after 2 hours I rise up in bed and scream “Launch the Lifeboats”, before falling back down. I sleep soundly, moving backwards and forwards over my bed, all the shapes the psychologists think they can read, I move like the ebb and flow of the sea. Suddenly I raise my left leg and let loose a rasping roaring fart, which reverberates for 10 full seconds. Now that really gets the psychologists thinking, and I resume my slumbers.
So as I can now reveal, the psychologists have investigated my slumbers, they can come to no other conclusion. M is for Michael, Judi Dench sling your hook.


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...