Saturday 17 March 2018

Strange but True

We viewed a new house today.

We all liked it.

WE put an offer in for it.

On Tuesday we will know if it is ours.

It's near the house we saw a few weeks ago.

Then we went home.

We had a viewer for our own house too.

On the very same day Saint Patrick's Day.

The viewer for my house was a Stand Up Comedian.

YES REALLY.

So everybody from Ukraine to Canada and everywhere else that was reading me today.

God really does have the last laugh.

Stay happy everybody, I'll try and write a new piece in the morning.

This really has been a very strange week, even by my standards, maybe the Stand Up Comedian buys my house and I end up giving him material, or being his support act.



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...