Tuesday 5 September 2017

News Update 5/09/2017 Tuesday

About to go to  bed. Just seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them.  9/10

will watch it again soon, its that good. We think better than all the previous Harry Potter material on film.

Have also handed in a USB  with stories and Polish translations to my local Polish store, one of the crew wanted to learn/improve her  English.

They may all think my writing is rubbish or just throw it away thinking it was stray rubbish. However  back in March I had 21,000 Polish readers just by word of mouth in a month on this site.
So we shall see.

The house we were after was snatched up by somebody else, so it sold in ONE DAY.
My own house is not yet on the market as I know it can sell in ONE WEEK as its a very hot area.
And its a struggle to please all 4 of us. My house is where I have written my first 1,160,000 words or 14 books.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

But I have one final throw of the dice which I'll try tomorrow, all my life's a circle is all I'll say. It was a name of a song too so find it on UTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvhfaM3-z74


That's all kiss your family because soon we are all gone.

Michael

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...