Wednesday 20 September 2017

Carpenters for Church Appeal

As my readers are far Flung, Australia to Alaska, Poland to Paris and so on I thought I'd ask if any of you would like to help a church.

If you are in China or Korea  you may have seen English churches on tv.

Well I visited one today and Molly was telling me about the church's plans to upgrade the seating if the had money. Seats v Pews was the question.

I suggested putting the pews on wheels and bolting them in place, then wheeling them out of the way when they wanted the modern look, the open space feel.

SO

IF YOU CAN HELP THEM JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I'LL CONNECT YOU.

SPONSOR A PEW IF YOU LIKE

OR COME AND USE  YOUR SKILL TO STRIP DOWN AND RE-VARNISH.

CUSHIONS FOR BOTTOMS TOO.

NEW CUSHIONS REQUIRED.

You may not want to buy any of my books but old 1880s churches may be up your street,
if you are bringing tourists to UK you could pass by and leave a donation or two.

Or you may be the secret rich people  who read my words.
Jared and co from the White House maybe?
Or Bill and Mark or the even the Big Mac guys?

Or maybe you just wear a dirty raincoat like Columbo?

I JUST DO NOT KNOW OR CARE, if you can help this pretty little church let me know and I'll pass on any offers. Nobody asked me to do this if you come back in a few hours my Molly and the Flu story will be posted, Arthritis permitting, and even more will be revealed.

So that's all for now. By the way after a week I'm still on the front page of the Seoul Times

http://www.theseoultimes.com/ST/index.html


Michael Casey




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...