Thursday 21 September 2017

The pain monster returns

I had a laugh and a joke at the flu jab and came home, then a few hours later the pain monster returns like an Iron Curtain as Churchill might say.

So I'll spare you all any new material for a few days.

I may bore you with some of the older stuff instead.

Don't forget on my wordpress site there's a ton of stuff there in:-

Polish, Chinese and a load of other languages, and there is the auto translate button.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

Failing that you could buy all my books at.

https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC

List of my books, written by me, Michael Casey
The fat silver haired writer in shades, from Birmingham
ignore all other imitations.

1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
2.Shoplife
3.Essays and Plays
4.Blogs 2011
5.300 and Not OUT
6.Shorts 2013
7.More Shorts 2014
8.Quick Stories
9.Still Alive 2015
10.Undiscovered Words 2016
11.Still Smiling 2017
12.Altogether Now
13.New Horizons
14.14 Up


photo of a glamorous 
 me a few Christmases ago


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...