Wednesday 27 September 2017

Kant and Cat twin essays

My daughter is writing an essay about  Kant for Philosophy and cat is sat curled up in a ball on the back of an armchair.

That in itself could be the begging of a story.

Two USA job agencies sent me emails today, I think Barron Trump is having a joke at my expense. I had to slap on the pain killer today, Movelat is my best friend as well as paracetamol.

Other than that all is well, I've tried to give my daughter a joke intro and exit for her essay on Kant, I think therefore I am guy.

Trust my 1,000,000 words I said, and my 100,000 Concierge interactions, I was employee of the year, a very close 2nd all those years ago. And I'd never done hotel work before. Maybe I'll get a job with Trump when he resigns after he's sorted out North Korea.
My next door neighbour's house is for sale, perhaps we should just knock a hole in the wall and extend that way. or maybe a billionaire will buy me a house if I teach them English...



me in Malta April 2013

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...