Saturday 30 September 2017

Brexit News just a short comment

What have I been saying for months in our house?

It will be over by Christmas.

And Today.

Front page of Daily Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/30/theresa-may-must-walk-away-brexit-talks-christmas-trade-negotiations/

So perhaps I should be a Political Commentator ?

I couldn't keep a straight face dealing will all those Political types.

So Instead look for my post M.P. Marriage to a Person Marriage to a People

I have reloaded it further down my site.  Its my comic view of politics a chapter from my comic novel The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker.
Which was written 30 years ago, but is still very up to date.

I am available for Radio, Cartoons made from Words perfect for Radio.

Do get in touch, Radio 4 or any old Commercial Radio will do, I'll pull faces for any Radio station. Over to you Nick...

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...