Wednesday 13 September 2017

Flu jab soon

Flu jab next week, but I have some bug already making me so tired, perhaps I just need to drink Iron Brew, the Scots pop.

I have an idea for a story about Pop Stars or pop culture, if that's not a contradiction in  terms, I was going to put it down tonight but I'm too tired despite 2 naps today.

So that's what you can look out for tomorrow. Thanks to my Polish readers, you all seem to like my stuff.
SO WHY NOT  ANNOY YOUR MEDIA SO I CAN APPEAR DIRECTLY IN POLAND IN POLISH. you could get a Polish actor to read it out on the Radio, or a magazine to Print it in Poland.

We are still hart heartedly hunting for a house, IF we find one I cannot carry a thing, as my scar tissue is still so sensitive after 2.5 years+ and my arthritis is no joy either.  So the plan would be to grab a troop of Chinese friends to help us move house. Either that or I go to the Polish shop and borrow a few lads for a day to help carry things. I used to be 1/2 as strong as a Polish guy, who are 4 times stronger than the average English guy.
 Or in plain English I used to be as strong as an OX, now I just smell like an OX.
That's about it for today, the pain monster stayed away last night, I just woke every 2 hours, which is normal for me. So  tomorrow Thursday I'll try and write my next story, number 1300 + , in words I have now reached 1,164,853 Words   or 33,244 words  of my next book 15Down, if I finish it.

I also entered 20 competitions tonight with Bauer Media, I hope I win some, then I have Christmas presents for my relatives. Bauer are in Poland too, so tell them  to read my stories on the Radio.

Let more Polish people suffer the words of Michael Casey from Birmingham England.

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0


List of my books, written by me, Michael Casey
The fat silver haired writer in shades.
1.The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker
2.Shoplife
3.Essays and Plays
4.Blogs 2011
5.300 and Not OUT
6.Shorts 2013
7.More Shorts 2014
8.Quick Stories
9.Still Alive 2015
10.Undiscovered Words 2016
11.Still Smiling 2017
12.Altogether Now
13.New Horizons
14.14 Up






No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...