Thursday 10 August 2017

Tsunami attack

This morning while I have my morning meds and breakfast I see I am like a Tsunami through Europe

Portugal France German Poland Ukraine it seems you like my Finding Perfection post from last night.

I have also brought back MP marriage to a person marriage to a people Chapter 9 from the butcher  the baker and the undertaker.

So all you political nerds can laugh at that one.

On a sad note I think our Dear |Leader could try to create a Tsunami to wipe out the USA fleets, a sea level nuclear explosion would create such a wave as everything would be washed away.

But I am only a writer not General Mattis'  s secretary.

I'll finish on an up note, Abba The Visitors album is great I used to have a copy and lamented its loss, then I realised SPOTIFY will have it.

So lets listen in hope together.

The Dear Leader and Trump could met in Macau for Peace talks, in a gay bar  with a good selection of Abba and soft drinks.

But I am only a writer, a fat writer in shades from Birmingham with great silver hair.



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...