Wednesday 23 August 2017

Invitation to the Flu

How do you know you are old and clapped out?

You get an invitation to the Flu clinic.

But at least it proves our NHS is good.

Stay happy I'll write something new later on.

Hello to Ukraine and Philippines  either you are hackers checking me out or priests, I'd just say anybody can have lots of books on Amazon, IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU MAKE ANY MONEY, and I don't have an American Express card either.

I get so much junk email which is deleted unopened.

I am so poor I'll be cremated in the dustbin in the back garden or a supermarket trolley.

Hasta Luego  and Totoro our cat says miaow

p.s. Read the Don Camillo books,some are online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLf6VQyJJkE  and a film too




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...