Friday 18 August 2017

Barcelona

Like everybody else I'm shocked and saddened by events in Barcelona.

I was there back in 1999. I even saw a touring Russian Ballet company there.

I got lost up and down Las Ramblas. I bought a leather jacket there, which I still have.

I spent a week in a Tapas bar at the end of the Ramblas past the fountain.

Otra Vez they said when I turned up every day.

Now Otra Vez we have this EVIL, no God says Kill.

Only Killers Kill.

Perhaps we should play Freddie Mercury's Barcelona at a certain time the world over on the radio

as an act of defiance to these EVIL people, they have no god only Ignorance.

Where there is God there is Love not Hate.

Viva Barcelona

this is where my Faith comes from, this is where God was found, 1920s Ireland Cromane Lower County Kerry. My mother's birth place.

No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...