Saturday 26 August 2017

Horrible night

Yes the pain monster came a calling. I got up for 2 hours 2.30 for pain killers.
Went back to bed as I was falling over cos I was so tired
Awoke an our ago, screaming in pain.
Could not get back to sleep
So got up for breakfast
Will take morning meds  soon
Its 7.45am now

So this is what you don't see when I'm strutting my stuff on my way to the shops.
Thought I've  been limping these past couple of days.
Its like the leg/hipjoin is popping in and out.

And when I'm not bitching about pain

I write comedy.

ha ha ha

Pain Relief will be my life's work if I last, but all I can offer is writing stories.
I could be a male model when George Clooney is not available




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...