Thursday 10 August 2017

tidy up

well I've tidied up my site you can buy all 14 of
 my books on Amazon Kindle

just look for my face

https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC

I live in Birmingham England and write in English, I then use Google Translate to post stuff for a wider audience.
You can buy my 14 books in English for a few pounds/dollars here
I have also got a few Translations on Amazon Kindle too
I’ve written about 1,150,000  words according to my list. It has taken 30 years
Though now I am at home all the time, thanks  to Arthritis and an Unplanned Quadruple Heart Bypass, and  CkD. I’m not a cripple though PAIN is a big part of my life. anyways it means I have time to write. I hope you all like what you read. I try and stick to comedy most of the time. BUT I do have a deep interest in News and have  followed it for 50 years. Yes I act like a 20 years old and  may look young for my  age, as fat people don’t have wrinkles, but some days I feel 95. MY Shanghai wife says she should send me to the old people’s home, so I say fine so long as I can have a Korean nurse. I’m not Benny Hill either.





No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...