Friday 4 August 2017

An old About Me


Since I wrote this I've has a unplanned quadruple heart bypass and arthritis has come along too. An no I have no money, and I never believe any God or Allah emails sent to me or rewards etc, all are deleted unread. Just read my books and buy a few please, but hurry before North Korea uses it's evil toys.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC 

Hello, how did you find me? Anyways I’m a fat silver haired guy in Birmingham, I’m trying to get no.2 my smallest daughter to practice piano behind me. My other daughter no.1 wants to kick me off the family computer so she can do her homework. You have seen the King and I?

My Shanghai wife is practicing Gangham Style at the Korean food store where she works, I would be teaching English to Somalis only I hurt my back, so instead I sit at the computer wincing as a spasm of pain goes up and down my back. My wife reckons its punishment for my sins, she is of the fundamentalist new Christians variety, clutching Bible and Guns as Obama would say. Me I’m a fat Catholic, I believe in Love and Laughter, even Satan and The Republicans are Forgivable it only they say “sorry”. But enough of the Philosophy.

I write humour, or try to. My play Shoplife could have made me rich and famous years ago, but as always I get close but no cigar. I have 14 books  on Amazon Kindle only 3dollars each the perfect Christmas present, Honaker presents too.

The thing with humour, and English English spellings is that it’s not quite right, so it may or may not hit the nail on the head. https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.co.uk/       is the car park where I leave my prose. So if you like this then tell Obama to buy all 14 of my books, I read somewhere he’s a big reader, when he’s not sneaking out with the Secret Service to practice his bowling. S T R I K E!!!!!!!!
Since I wrote this Trump goes out dining, he never sends me a doggie bag either
p.s. as stated in my Birmingham Pain centre piece,if I do ever make any money 1/2 will go to study pain via a charitable foundation that'll I would set up. If you don't believe me then never darken my door again.




No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...