Tuesday 19 December 2023

Water and Rosary Beads. post 4602

 My water is going to be cut off

they are doing repairs in the street

so I popped my head out the door 

and told them to finish on time

only their van is bust

does not fill you with confidence

I did say Rudolf was due, as I look like santa

with my warm red coat on, and my unkempt hair

I need a haircut

Otherwise

got some finishing wire

with 12kilos breaking strength

So I can fix my Rosaries

as the string breaks

they are used, not decorations

the wood beads ones feel the best as you pray

but they do break

so thought if I used fishing wire they would 

withstand the weight of my prayers

yes I do have several Rosary beads

but i like the wooden ones

and when Tinnitus attacks at night

you need a lifeboat or a fishing boat

and we are told to be Fishers of Men

so fishing tackle wire is appropriate

you are all Sam Smith fans and like to read as well

Judging from todays figures

The STAN nations seem to like me too

Or maybe it's just bored night shift receptionists

still no revolution in Russia

500,000 of Russians dead in Ukraine for nothing

TRILLIONS lost and wasted or just stolen

and still Russians put up with it

Putin cannot kill everybody

144,000,000 to 1

look at the odds

such a tragedy for Everybody

that's your lot for today 

post 4602 on this my main blogger

and yes pray for Peace, all of you, in any way 

as Mankind seems to have a Death Wish at the Moment

and Michael Winner and John Cleese went to the same 

Cambridge University as my brother

and another writer with the exact same name as me

me, I had my own stranger thing life






if I won the lottery I'd live. in the house above

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...