Saturday 9 December 2023

I'm enjoying Unlimited music with Jeff Bezo

I'm enjoying Unlimited music with Jeff Bezo

he's trapped in the room with me

It's like playing 1 2 3 Redlight

Do you remember that USA

we have another name for it over here in England

It's over 50 years since I played it, so I've forgotten the name

I think we played it with my USA Boston cousins

They called me Dictionary at the time

anyway Jeff Bezos is painted into a corner

So to defend himself he's playing music at me

that way he can avoid eye contact and pretend I'm not there

he's even praying Thank You God

Thank you for the Music

No God is not a member of Abba

though I'm Setting Up a Band a story about

Trump Putin the Pope and our PM Theresa May

in an Abba Tribute band, written a few years ago

could be worth Jeff Bezos filming

But he's playing more music to keep me at bay

Have to say though the Unlimited does hang sometimes

Is it interference from wifi door bells

Or do I need better wifi, and CHEAPER too

will Jeff call in an emergency delivery

Just so he doesn't have to engage with me

He doesn't want my ring on his finger

So Let the Music play on

He's quoting Shakespeare now, with fear in his voice

Trapped in a room with a silver backed Gorilla wearing shades

and what's in his hand

Jeff reaches for his pick list

Windmills of Your Mind plays

Saved, how did he know it was my favourite song

from The Thomas Crown affair the original one

So I lay on my back and Jeff can tickle my tum

jump on my belly and bounce out the house

Saved

I let the music play, I let it take over

and yes Jeff sent me a pullover

To hide my silver  back

though he may read my story

as Birmingham has so many great writers

and maybe I could be used as a filler

because I look like a Gorilla

The End almost

so that's a surreal bit of nonsense but 162 countries have stumbled over me

and my stories are downloaded by the 1000s in multiple languages

but is it all Double Dutch to Jeff

He's such a Bezos which means lips in Spanish, 

and no I'd do anything but kissing him

I'd rather swim the Amazon







and yes EVERYBODY say the Rosary for Peace and an end to Russia's errors as Mary said at Fatima


– December 09, 2023  

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...