Friday 15 December 2023

lights are on our Christmas tree now

lights are on our Christmas tree now

Watch Kim's Convenience on TV

so funny, reminds me of my Chinese family

that's all

my head is throbbing but at least everybody is home for Christmas

though Totoro our cat is looking for a hot tin roof

and yes pray for Peace

as prayer does work

in God's time

or you may think God has a Mickey Mouse watch

https://soundcloud.com/michaelgcasey/70the-watch-and-me

I just had a pop up I'd won an Iphone 14 Pro Max

just 2 quid delivery

DO NOT TRUST IT

so I'll carry on using my house brick

and by the way somebody

STOLE MY TORTOISE FROM OUTSIDE MY HOUSE

a wooden one I'd put body lotion all over

so watch out for Thieves this Christmas

or is it a shell company stealing them

that's all 


1978 so big you could sleep on top of it





In the end 1917 prediction will win






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...