Monday 4 December 2023

Sad loser in Martinique

Sad loser in Martinique 

yes you

why are you reading me

I can think of 1,000,000 other things to do

reading Michael Casey Birmingham Writer

which is another way to find me

reading me

when  you could be having FUN instead

Can somebody slap his botty

though it could be a girl

STOP

Pause you can use your imagination 

Martinique and reading Me

so sad

or are you FSB waiting to come and. get me

Revenge for all the daily emails to Moscow

since Putin invaded

I won't go on,my shoulder just kicked off

and the Hemp and the Neem haven't kicked in yet

and my hernia is playing up

tomorrow if you are good

I may show you a Christmas tree

see I spoil you

or would you prefer a slapped botty

Martinique reading me, my backside


yes I need a haircut, and shave

so if your name is Rita, you cut my hair and I'll Educate you

Willie Russell, that's not a metaphor, 40 years ago. I think I saw it at the Grove Cinema



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...