Thursday 21 December 2023

I threw Holy Water out a the storm, Pia, just like my mother did

I threw Holy Water out at the storm, Pia, just like my mother did

it did calm a bit

but the STORM in my HEAD matches the WEATHER

Barometric Pressure

Tinnitus

Can you fix it?

I'll marry you if you do

Though you do have to be  a Real Woman

who can type 100 wpm at least

the rest we can negotiate

I have ZERO money

2 student daughters

and I have a hankling for 4 sons

to match my dad's tally of 6

so you'd get me, and I'd give you 4 kids

MC=4k

But really i'll not last more than this decade

a decade of the Rosary maybe

It's not up to me

Maybe God has a plan for me

If only he sent the Tinnitus back to hell

with Putin and Trump and their ilk

then I could do more 

Rubbish Writing

have you seen my handwriting?

But I'll do whatever God asks of me

Once Tinnitus stops the sound

like a furnace burning

and that's all I have to a food shop

so I'd feed me over Christmas


the wind broke our washing windmill too

and I  was called Sancho Panza by my priest decades ago

and Don Quixote tilted at Windmills

and I was the fat follower

and yes Windmills of your Mind

is my favourite song

and I talk Spanish like fat Burro


me posing as a smirking man

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...