Friday 8 December 2023

allo Paris and Lesotho

allo Paris and Lesotho 

well France is peeking at me, so hello to you

and Lesotho was peeking on my Wordpress

Lesotho was a first timer, but I'd have to check the data

and France could be our friends in Normandy

we are both still alive and Singing

hope the motorbikes don't have cobwebs on them

was it 1984. the 40th Dday anniversary we were last there

I'm fatter still ,  120k.  due to Lockdown and Tinnitus

eating toast in middle of the Night

I have student daughters now

but maybe you know all that already

and there are even French translations online

as well as multiple other languages

and yes I have a bucket list too

which is on my Blogger

so that's enough for now

Though I still send daily emails with icons to Moscow

as a way of eroding the Evil, for there is no other name for it

a Nation hijacked in 1917 and now in 2023 we are in Fatima times

and over in USA Trump, the selfish is still worshipped

and NOBODY in GOP stands up to him

and MEDIA should challenge EVERY lie repeatedly

or we Sleepwalk into What?

But God is Good as my mother used to say

So don't Look. away, but Pray


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3blyWqW63M

and yes the COLOMBANs are my friends too I have their calendar on my desk for years

not to be confused with Colombians which is a People in South America

and yes Colombians read me too, so HELLO Hasta Luego a todas la gente, lo siento yo hablo espanol commo un burro hablando ingles


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...