Monday 11 December 2023

From Russia with Love

From Russia with Love

was a James Bond film

but wouldn't it be nice

IF Russia sent us Love

instead of missiles and Genocide

As I've mentioned I  send  daily emails to Moscow

if they are busy reading my messages

then they have less time for Genocide

Amnesty International

used to say send letters to tyrants 

then like Chinese Water Torture 

the Tyrant would release the prisoners

ok it's a very long shot and tyrants don't care

as they control the media

so their own people know nothing

That's why NEWS and FREE Internet is so important

But I am a news addict

3 hours a day of news maybe

If I spent the time learning the piano

I could go around pubs at weekend 

maybe be the next Reg Dwight

or is that some footballer

From my stats on my 3 Bloggers and my Wordpress

I do know Russia reads me

just as I know my 1st book

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is read in multiple languages all over the world

as is QUICK STORIES

which is a collection of short stories, an omnibus

plus a few extra new stories

though some with BAD ENGLISH

may assume incorrectly that the first half of the title

refers to something else

its short stories that can be read in a hurry

like on your coffee break or on the bus to work

I'm listening to BREAD while I talk to you

so dig it out and listen

you cannot listen to crumpet

a bit of crumpet does mean something else

and how's your father, is a very old espression

Language is FUN, and Teachers of English as a Foreign Language

Can kill that love of word by the straightjacket of Grammar

There is only one thing that's important VOCABULARY

and yes my small daughter after her A Level exam in French

was asked, are your Parents French?

Vocabulary is everything

Just start speaking and bavarde bien

Don't stop your kids and students

Let them rip

It's the same with room cleaning

do the big strokes

then afterwards the little bits

cleaners in hotels only get 20 mins per room

and I did a lot of helping with Vicky and the crew

Hello Crowne Plaza NEC. yes it's me

What else, I need a pain killer

a few hours after I finally get up and escape the Tinnitus rage

my left shoulder kicks in

so HEMP cream slapped on is needed

or NEEM which is from India

which I've discovered recently

But back to Russia before I slap on pain killer

A society hijacked in 1917

is corrupted by Putin

the Clown and Failed Military leader

and a generation or two will pass 

after he is another brick in the Kremlin Wall

before Russia is not Treated suspiciously

ANd all because Russians are FOOLED

and maybe too lazy to have a Revolution

They go to certain death in Ukraine

500,000 Russians DEAD maybe

and Trillions of USD wasted

What have you got to lose?

just your chains

Over in USA the yanks, said to annoy them,  they need to wake up too

Trump is a proven criminal

Yet GOP is so corrupt it supports him

My old house had a covenant on it

no not nuns, a covenant

I COULD NOT OPEN OR USE IT AS AN OFF LICENCE

I could not sell alcohol from the house

WHY

Because the M&B Brewery was nearby and it owned 

a ton of land, so probably to keep control and their monopoly

SO Trump's Mar-a- Lago 

Has restrictions too

I could sell my house and say a great spot to sell booze

SO

Trump's place CANNOT be sold as plots etc

HENCE the value is 18 to 24 million dollars

a BILLION is BS

Because it has RESTRICTIONS

and he is probably lying yet again by saying

he is not hampered by any law

Wishful Thinking does not count

so 24 million

never a Billion

By the way I think the place looks

so TACKY

and I read today he only opened it as a club

to gain income for its upkeep

Otherwise he is supposed to have said 

it was a crock..

Enough ranting from me, I need to finish my hot tea

and dream of winning. the lottery

So I can pass on something to my daughters

as for me , each day feels horrible to a varying degree

its the dose of pain I get daily which is in question

and the noise in my head

so give us this day our daily Bread





Baby Jesus was born in a manger, this is where my mother was born 1920 Kerry Ireland


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...