Monday 2 October 2023

I'm back at my desk late

I'm back at my desk late

TINNITUS horror before I could finally get up

now as my window  closes shoulder pain begins

this is my life

pain

The world is mad, that's why I'm the sane  one

asking you all to pray the Rosary or any prayers you normally say

I once read a magazine, 55 years ago on holiday

a kid drew cartoon figures and wiped out the local gangsters

he spotted it in the newspaper the three he rubbed out

were rubbed out literally

so if you could make 3 people disappear

who would it be, if you had a magic rubber

Trump, Putin, Kim maybe

Or who should God strike down by lightning

Sadly History is messy

and it repeats itself

So in the end all we have is prayer

Pray Hope and Don't Worry

Mum will take care of it

maybe



my latest dream house, if ever I won the lottery, or you all bought some books instead of just reading 

for free, as my mum said in Heaven there are many Mansions

and this was her house, were the best of me comes from


Cromane Lower, Killorglin, Country Kerry, Ireland

just down the road from Jack's Place



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...