Sunday 1 October 2023

afternoon all

afternoon all

pain levels off chart

several slaps of pain killer

30 mins before the pain lessens

screaming out loud

so if i get another hello darling email

you may get a crude reply

if i don't delete unread first

depends on my pain levels

and they start at 10

singapore has dropped off

i wont mention them again

they may all be shy girls

which was a story from 24 plus years ago

it may be online, do look

my daughter just returned and gave me a free spray thing

maybe telling me i stink of pain killer stuff  

or don't wash enough

CK1 is what i use and like

but with Hemp and Neem on me I smell of that the most

maybe a dab of Jeyes Fluid drain cleaner behind me ears

and in bed I always sleep in the nude, with just wearing a smile

that's all we all need

ENOUGH

Kdrama to finish as the pain level descends

and I can hear you all say, no more Michael today

but I have 2 girls, the next generation....

so be warned







No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...