Monday 23 October 2023

well i had to go back to bed for afew hours due to Tinnitus and Pain, still not a law firm

well i had to go back to bed for afew hours due to Tinnitus and Pain, still not a law firm

So much Evil and War in the world

so in a way I feel Guilty, being happy

also the atmosphere makes it harder to want to be funny

Discuss

Guilt and Comedy and Black Humour

10,000 words by Wednesday

NOW

I just rattle it off and when I'm done I reward myself marks out of 10

sometimes when I reread I cry, or I laugh aloud

It's only when it's done that I stand back and take it all in

like Tom Sawyer and that Fence, maybe

I do annoy Russian daily with emails, or icons mainly

Icons are an interest

as is painting

AND Music too

not that I can do either

But with words I make Cartoons Made from Words

which is one of my sites

And also in my non sleeping Tinnitus time I may email you

Random thoughts from a tortured soul maybe

And as I awake several times, I may email

Moscow again and again

That's why FSB hate me

but i am getting Perfume for Christmas, maybe

just like Salisbury

so this is my life, and I never want a surprize like that, ever

You get what I give you, when I want , pain permitting

Still have to sort my wifi, and then I'll save some money

for luxuries, called Student Daughters

I could paste in a random piece but you can look for yourself today

4500 pieces on this site alone

feel free to pay me by buying a book on Amazon

but nobody does

I'm nobody's child, altogether now SING

or maybe I was adopted, like Orphan Annie

at least the Sun had come Out

TOMORROW

and yes I put snaps in so you know who to blame

and yes since Putin went Barmy, too much Politics

but you can pick out the best bits, and leave the rest

on the side of your plate

How about a Tic Tok challenge

Walk like Putin, like a mechanical toy, arms swinging

10 years in jail if you did that in USSR 2.0

God Help Us

literally

so pray 


Moscow put a new Ballet on, I have my shoes ready, 

and an Empty chair, for whoever comes AFTER Putin





No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...