Thursday 19 October 2023

my coverage and Others hide themselves


 this snapshot everywhere reads me except parts of Africa

Nobody pays me, so am I a failure


found this old photo from 1996 or earlier as I stood there I thought I'd like to do this more So 15 plus years later I was an Esol teacher for a year, notice the hair colour and tie, I was 4 stones lighter too, before marriage and kids, that's Kim in photo, I hope she is well and happy, I am told I talk with my hands as well, all our pasts make our future, I had only one book by then too, now you can suffer 20 on Amazon and 3 million words if you count everything

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...