Thursday 5 October 2023

heads up my own?

heads up my own?

so much pain and hurricane of Tinnitus in my head

at least the food delivery came

I cannot carry all my food any more

you know already the state of my body

No nude photos,  not even if you beg me

you'd need a wide angle anyway

SO

I'll try and write a new comic piece tomorrow

so you can look forward to that

The Bickers and Johnny No Friends are 2 of my favourites

and It's all in the stars, so you can go search them out

plus AUDIO only of I want to be a Radio Star

Glad Ricki agrees with me

It should never have been started HS2,

100,000,000,000 for 30 mins faster

Fix what needs to be fixed and plan

think small and connect

and as for Cameron complaining

what did start, Nuclear power plants and Brexit

so no lessons from him EVER

Read chapter 8 and chapter 9

They are Knocking Our Street and MP Married to a Person,  MP Married to a People

from The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

chapters 8 and 9

to see my viewpoint

Tom Sharpe where are you now

And TRUMP LIES again and AGAIN
and why do Stupid Americans still believe a WORD

2 Generals are Rubbish now because they Disagree with him

Only the Ghost of John McClain might slay the Pompous old fart Trump

Generals earned their medals, while Trump had Bone Spurs

The world is at a critical Point

and Trump still does not believe in hard facts of global warming

No wonder I turn to the Rosary because USA has Lost it's direction

While Ukraine bleeds alone, and GOP kisses  Trump's backside


Its easier to get sense from a Bunny, no nondisclosure payments made








No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...