Saturday 7 October 2023

Eau de Michael Casey

Eau de Michael Casey

if I were a perfume what would I be

Jeyes Fluid behind the ears maybe

or wordsworth from Birmingham

blacksmith's son on the label

downwind of an elephant

with CKD maybe the closest maybe

tinkle toes smelly feet up your nose

stains on clothes

all good titles

why pay 100k to an agency just give it to me

or CAFOD instead, for your daily bread

coffee stains on carpet

slain ox taken to market

shades to hide bags under eyes

or maybe eyestrain so went blind for a day

or trendy man

I'm laughing now

no 

just smallbrook queensway

not a metaphor

I had the key to the grill

just above Superfi

and we had silver paper on the windows

to keep the heat from DEc PDP 1170s

in 1978 when I began in computers

So as a result of that

I used to squint when leaving the building 

so I started wearing shades

so that's my perfume title list

do you get the jist

and where are all the smooth operators now

Alan Watson did you fall off that horse

Stacking paper would be a good perfume name

for that's what i did

now pay me a million quid

so i can pass it on to my daughters

and then die happy

and here's an image to put on the bottle


Perfume that's without hot pants

No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...