Wednesday 18 October 2023

for happy stumblers

for happy Stumblers

Mark Harris once said I was a good stumbler

I had a word for him as well, as Barry the Gland will tell

So if you stumble here and think its all a load of POLITICS

or a but too Holy

Then just go back 2 years before Putin Clown Prince of Darkness

arrived in Ukraine

THEN it’s all laugher

so bear with me

But some things are so important

Besides TINNITUS is just one of my diseases

so. only somebody unique would want anything to do with me

and yes Singapore surprized me

Just as Calcutta Surprize led indirectly to

Patrick in my first book finding a wife

the girl from the dog pound

and the rest is History


No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...