Thursday 26 October 2023

Horrible day of Tinnitus and then Pain

Horrible day of Tinnitus and then Pain

I did have an idea in my head, but the pain is too much

I've just annoyed the Russians instead

You will die for certain in Ukraine

Turn around and have a fighting chance to live

Just remove the Clown Prince PUTIN

I'll change my broadband soon

my company wants. me to pay DOUBLE for my old copper wire

which I have for years

but HALF if I allow them to dig up my garden

IT is NOT LOGICAL

why can I not just carry on and pay the SAME

no digging required

as the Plumbed full fibre lot

Sounds like Discrimination to ME


michaelgcasey@hotmail.com if you can do better than them

I am testing a plug and play thing but I need one that actually

does what it says on the box

for as you all know Broadband is my Lifeline

I'm wasting my spit talking to the AI bots and bored People

at my Current Broadband

Watch. this space

I'll tell you for free what's best when I finally one that works

And by the way some Broadband People SCRUB their Internet 

Comments to make themselves WHITER than WHITE

DISCUSS

I can get a smarty card and have UNLIMITED broadband for 20quid



Monument to PUTIN, time to FLUSH him away



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...